Promises of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Sister Marie of St. Peter A Carmelite Nun of Tours, France.
Favour of those who honour His Holy Face.
1. “By My Holy Face you shall work miracles.”
2. “By My Holy Face you will obtain the conversion of many sinners.”
3. “Nothing that you ask in making this offering will be refused to you.”
4. “If you knew how pleasing the sight of My Face is to My Father.”
5. “As in a kingdom you can procure all you wish for with coin marked with the King’s effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven you will obtain all you desire with the Precious coin of My Holy Face.”
6. “Our Lord has promised me that He will imprint His divine likeness on the souls of those who honour his most holy Countenance.”
7. “All those who honour My Holy Face in a spirit of reparation, will be so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica.”
8. According to the care you take in making reparation to My Face disfigured by blasphemies, so will I take care of yours which has been disfigured by sin. I will reprint therein My image and render it as beautiful as it was on leaving the Baptismal font.”
9. “Our Lord has promised me, that all those who defend His cause in this work of reparation, by words, by prayers, or in writing. He will defend them before His Father; at their death He will purify their souls by effacing all the blots of sin and will restore to them their primitive beauty.”
The Golden Arrow Prayer
(Prayer revealed by Our Lord to Sister Marie of St. Peter in 1843)
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on Earth, and under the Earth by all the creatures of God and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.
Prayer of St. Therese of Lisieux
Jesus, Who in Thy bitter Passion didst become ‘the
reproach of men and the Man of Sorrows,’ I venerate Thy
Holy Face on which shone the beauty and gentleness of
Divinity. In those disfigured features I recognize Thine
Infinite Love, and I long to love Thee and to make Thee
‘May I behold Thy Glorious Face in Heaven!’